Karen Assayag was born in Casablanca, Morocco. She lived there for 17 years before moving to Paris. She worked in an advertising agency for 11 years, leaving in 2012 to devote herself exclusively to photography.
She shoots portraits and documentary series. She is also developing a creative body of work combining photography with collages, photomontages and dyptiches.
Karen is first runner-up for the Caritas Photo Sociale 2022 prize. She was also a finalist in the Bourse du Talent Mode 2013, with her series “Wild and free”. Karen is part of the Hans Lucas photo agency in Paris.
All pictures are taken with identified background and filter with very little computerised adjustments.
How the event will be run
- We recommend you book your time slot (1h) before Saturday 16/09 – and we will contact you to fix a time slot
- The portrait is an individual portrait. Should you wish a Portrait of a couple or a group/family, please contact us.
- You can choose between different backgrounds and ambiances
- your shooting will last maximum 1h in the gallery on 16/09
- You will either receive a file with a series of portraits that you can print yourself or you can order a portrait printed in 30x40cm Fineart paper 310gr.
16/09 10am-7pm the price is EUR 400 including the jpg file or EUR 600 including the jpg file and a print 30x40cm
In order to support us, by participating in our events, you accept that photos or videos are taken to allow us to promote our events.